Saturday, March 17, 2012

to blog or not to blog...

...that WAS the question!  The answer is I need to be.  I was a whole different and less-stressed momma when I blogged on a daily basis over 4 years ago.  Thanks to another person I admire tons that is also crazy enough to have 4 kids...I took the plunge and signed up!

Time to introduce (re-introduce to a  few of you!) my kids!

My first girl is Kaitlyn who is 9.  She goes to public school and is in the 3rd grade.  Landon is my only son and he's 7 years old.  Our biggest shocker ever is another daughter, Kendall, who is 5.  Lauren is my youngest child, my baby baby, and she turns 4 years old tomorrow.  I homeschool my 3 youngest.  Don't judge!

Whatelse?  Life is chaotic but that's all I know and I am content and would not have it any other way!  Thanks for following my journey from today on out!

Cheers to a first post and a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Whoo! I'm glad to see you on here and can't wait to follow your blog...again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just curious.... how come the oldest goes to public school and the middle two (who could attend public school) do not?

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete