Monday, March 19, 2012

4

4:  The number of kids I have.

4:  The number of years it's been since I was last pregnant as of yesterday.

4:  The age my youngest turned said yesterday.

4:  Is a bittersweet number to me now.


My babies are growing up.  All 4 of them!  Yesterday, as mentioned above, my youngest whom I always have and always will call my baby baby turned 4 years old.  Never in a billion years did I understand that time would start flying the second my oldest child came into this world.  How do you freeze time?  Has anyone invented that yet?  LOL! I think yesterday was the most excited ever Lauren has been to celebrate a birthday...heck, it actually started Halloween 2011 when she finally "got" holidays and other special occasions and her excitement to me is something I just adore!  She woke up and exclaimed "It's my birthday!"  Got showered with presents, went out with friends for a special birthday lunch, picked her birthday dinner of baked chicken and french fries. Topped it off with making a wish and struggling to blow out the candles because they simply would not blow out.  Her favorite present you ask?  A pack of gum!  Simplicity at its finest.  We had an absolute blast celebrating with our baby baby yesterday.

This morning it's back to the school routine because weekends fly.

4:  The number of school days in our week this week!


We start studying plants this week and we are going to start our flower and veggie gardens.  We love all things nature.  Love to be outside!  We LIVE to be outside actually!  So glad tomorrow is the first day of Spring!

I must get going now but I leave you with one more.

4:  As my husband believes "fourth time is the charm" and I truly think he's on point!  4 IS pretty lucky and not such a bad number afterall!  As bittersweet as it is, I would never have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment